Sign Up for Lansing Cleanup Day
Lansing’s Community Clean-Up Day
Saturday, April 29, 2017
Spring is in the air…so we invite you to head outdoors
and help us KEEP LANSING CLEAN!
- Form a group with family, friends and neighbors or participate individually
- Complete the below registration form and return to Lansing Village Hall, fax to 708-832-4577 or submit online
- Choose a clean-up location (or one will be assigned to you or your group)
- Group leader will pick-up supplies at Village Hall between 9 & 10 am on April 29th
- Meet at assigned clean-up location at 10:00 a.m.
- Clean-up time is from 10:00 a.m. to 12:00 Noon. Please separate recyclables!
- Leave garbage bags at clean-up site for pick-up
- Gather at Park Plaza (downtown clock-tower park) for BBQ lunch immediately following the clean-up
Garbage bags and a limited supply of gloves will be provided. Please bring your own gloves if possible.
It is important to register so the village knows where to pick-up the litter your group collects. We also need to have a head count for lunch. This event will take place rain or shine. Please wear appropriate clothing for the weather conditions of the day.
QUESTIONS? Please call Vivian at (708) 895-7209.